Sea salt is a natural salt originating from the evaporation of sea water by the effect of sun and wind that crystallizes into grain sea salt collected by mechanical system, without any other process that alters its natural properties and original chemical composition.
Depending on the moisture content and the size of grain, the sea salt can be classified into Wet Sea Salt and Dry Sea Salt.
Are all those Sea Salts that have not undergone an artificial drying process and some retain the natural moisture content up to a maximum of 4% and others only suffered a centrifuge process with a maximum moisture level of 2%.
They are classified according to grain size from largest to smallest and physicochemical characteristics in accordance with their data sheet.
- Granada Coarse wet sea Salt Standard View details
- Fomento Coarse wet sea Salt View details
- Granite semi fine wet sea Salt View details
- Fine wet sea Salt View details
- Deicing semi coarse sea Salt Class A View details
- Deicing Sea Salt coarse Class A View details
- Deicing semi coarse sea Salt Class B View details
- Deicing coarse Sea Salt Class B View details
Are all those Sea Salts which have undergone a process of spinning, drying and sieving to select a specific granulometry.Their main characteristic is a maximum moisture content of 0.3%. Dried Sea Salts are classified according to grain size, (from smallest to largest), and physicochemical characteristics in accordance with their Data Sheet.
- Dry salt type T-00 Extra (Powder) View details
- Fine dry salt type T-1 View details
- Iodized Dry salt Type T-1 View details
- Dry salt type T-2 View details
- Coarse dry salt type T-3 View details
- Iodized Dry Sea salt Type T-3 View details
- Special dry salt swimming pools View details
- Coarse dry salt type T-3/4 View details
- Deicing semi coarse dry sea salt Class A. View details
Compacted Sea Salt
Compacted sea salt corresponds to the salt that once harvested from the crystallizer has undergone processes of washing by centrifugation, drying, screening and compacting, obtaining a product in accordance with its Data Sheet.